Saturday 18 June 2016

Marhasna Exercise 2 (English to Cornish)

How did you get on translating from Cornish into English? Answers will be in a later post. Now try translating in the reverse direction. There may be more than one correct answer.

Can you translate the following sentences into CORNISH?
1.      I am hungry.
2.      I am going shopping for shoes.
3.      I am buying clothes.
4.      I have no suitable clothes.
5.      I like eating fresh fruit.
6.      I am looking for frozen fish
7.      I bought dried beans.
8.      I would like to drink chilled beer.
9.      Is this fresh water?
10.    I am going to the bakery.
11.    Where is the supermarket?
12.    I need smoked cheese.
13.    I want raw carrots.
14.    Is there any dried apple?
15.    Do you have any saffron?
16.    The eggs are too small
17.    Your cream is sour.
18.    use by May 1st
19.    .Oysters are bad in August.

20.    I must buy a ginger cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment