Saturday 8 January 2022

2022 Day 8

2022 Dedh Eth

De Sadorn, ethves mis Genver

Saturday, 8th January

 

Fatel ew an gewer hedhyw? Gleb ew hei. Ellama leverel, "Thera vy dadn an gewer"? Nebes gajagh oma. Nag oma pur glav, bes ow assay Covid ew positiv. Ma dhebm pâs scav ha na vedn ow dewfrig cessya heb divera. Thew hebma ball.


How's the weather today? It's wet. Can I say, "I'm under the weather"? I am a bit poorly. I'm not very ill, but my Covid test is positive. I have a slight cough and my nose doesn’t want to stop dripping. This is a nuisance.

Bohes geryow rag hedhyw A few words for today

assay (m) test

ball (m) nuisance

clav sick, ill

dewfrig (dual plural) nose (two nostrils)

divera ~ divery to drip

gajagh poorly, off-colour

gleb wet

kewer (f) weather

pâs (m) cough

scav slight

No comments:

Post a Comment