Can you find the little bits to translate the following? Everything you need should be somewhere in earlier posts.
1. Ro dhebm tabm tesen.
2. Ma botel a leth war an bord.
3. Ma va o tebry pot a vel.
4. Hei a vedh benyn deg.
5. Me a vedh ena.
6. Ero whei e’n gegin?
7. Ma den coth gen an venyn goth.
8. Ev a lebmas war vord isel.
9. Thera boos moy e’n fardel.
10. Ma fardel leun a voos e’n gegin.
1. Give me a glass of wine, please.
2. There is a young child in the house.
3. He is an ugly man.
4. I was a young man.
5. He saw a young child.
6. You are buying a honey pot without honey.
7. Are you Kate or Tamsyn?
8. He will not be faithful.
9. Is there more wine in the wine bottle?
10. There is food in a huge chest.